Cannot run 'KEPDDE.EXE'

sasha_007

Two days trying to find a solution to "small" problem!
Excel Error: Cannot run 'KEPDDE.EXE'.The program or one of its components is damaged or missing.

The task is to update Idec's Data register from Excel. (We try to use OPC server with DDE I/F to Excel)

I'm trying to create a link between KEPServerEx and Excel through DDE interface. And it doesn't work. (service kepdde is not found)
I've tried on Windows 7 and 8.

Can someone please help? )))
Thanks in advance, really need it!
:)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Sorry for my bad English The 400C show 037:Battery low so we power off the drive then we pull out the battery and found the new one. After 5...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a machine that has 7 - Kinetix 6000 servos on it . All the servos want to run high speed and cannot slow down...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I am running RSLinx on windows server 2008 and I am unable to start RSLinx as service. I have tried to start using RSLinx control...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a backup that I am trying t open in mi PC (RSLogix 17.01) and I get this message. I have read many posts and done many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom