Proface panel downloading

Jim G.

I have a line which uses 5 stations with a proface panel at each station. They are all networked together through Ethernet. They are communicating with a Yaskawa PLC. I need to add an alarm message at one of the stations and have it display on all the stations. I have GP-ProEX software. Under "Commn Settings" , I added the message I want to the panel I am working on. I can now transfer the project to the panel and get the alarm message on that panel. Do I have to do subsequent downloads to the other panels to get the alarm message there? Or does downloading to one panel send the common settings to the other panels as well? Thanks.

The alarm messages are stored in each panel so you would have to download the same updated app to all of them.

Make sure each one has the correct PLC communication data (IP address and port number)