Can I connect and display data in LCD TV

Search for Advanced HMI - its a free program and will run on a cheap PC. It has drivers for AB PLC's including the Ranges you have mentioned. There is a forum and also videos on u-tube.
Paul

There are dozens, maybe hundreds, of PC-based HMI software packages on the market.

If what you need is a non-PC method to do simple displays on a TV or monitor that supports DVI video, the Red Lion ProducTVity Station may be a good product for your needs.

Similar Topics

First time using SE and I'm stumped on this one. I've developed my app, tested it within Studio to a live PLC, I have a valid license. Running...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a Inview Display #2706-P42R connected to a #2706-PENETM communications module. At one point I was able to see the display in...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have an issue I hope the experts here can help me with. I've been working on connecting a Baumer PCD41 process display to my laptop via...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom