Ethernet steps for compact logix

Trex

Ethernet steps for communications for compact logix is there something or an of any kind of guide? help................

Can you expand on what you mean by "steps" ?

Are you talking about designing, configuring, and commissioning and EtherNet/IP network, or just "how do I set the IP address of the controller" ?

The most general user manual for Ethernet devices in RA control system is the EtherNet/IP Network Configuration User Manual, Publication ENET-UM001.

Ethernet for Compact Logix

I'm needing basics about configuring,EtherNet/IP network, for compactlogix.

Trex said:
I'm needing basics about configuring,EtherNet/IP network, for compactlogix.

New or old CompactLogix?

The ENET guide Ken (& Passman) linked is the best place to start.

Attached is the supported connections for the newer 5370 CompactLogix controllers.
It's available in the CompactLogix System Selection Guide:
1769-sg001_-en-p.pdf

There are also a couple of example network topologies for the CompactLogix using EtherNet/IP.

Regards,
George

CompactLogix_5370_ENET.jpg