Kinetic 300 error code 43

Jeep1987

Anyone else get this code intermittently? It can happen once a day or 20 times a day... I know it's the drive enable...so is there a way to fix it...or just get a new drive? any thoughts or advice would be great. Thanks

Check, double-check, and triple check the wire connections and any physical contacts that the signal passes through.

The Enable input really is the Enable input and if it sees even a momentary dropout of voltage, the drive will react to it.

Similar Topics

Hate to ask so many questions. But i have found this site is better than tech connect. I have a kinetic 300 in a machine and we making some...
Replies
Views
Hello, Currently my Kinetic 350 having an error of F43. I checked in the manual as it said: An attempt was made to enable the axis through...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Frequently servo drive stops with fault code S46.Please can you tell me what could be the reason. Thanks and kind regards...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So I have a linear actuator connected to my servo and I command an absolute move to a position, for example 80mm. Now at 75mm...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Please could you tell me what is the reason for E05 fault. Also, I observed reset after fault is disappear. Kind could you guide...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom