delta plc serial communication

vinoth13690

I have tried to send a the 00 (hex) and 01 (hex) with RS instruction (which is dedicated for 8 bit serial communication), the problem is, the instruction send 80 (hex) and 81 (hex) instead of 0 and 1. Whatever value I tried to send, the instruction send (sent value = my value + 80 (hex)). please help me to solve it:)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Is there a rs232 serial driver available for the Delta DVP PLC? I have the communication protocol document, but of course it would save me a lot...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody, Have anyone encounter using twido PLC as a slave to DELTA V PLC? Have you read all data registers (Boolean, analog data register)...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded COMMGR 1.15 software on my laptop. After downloading it works. When I stop and start the program again it doesn't work. It is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom