525 Multi Drive Explicit Messaging

ControlP

I have a compactlogix controller and (2) 525 Multi drive groups. Each group contains 5 drives.
I want to read additional parameters (MaximumFreq and MinFreq). I can do this on a single drive connected over Ethernet/IP using the Module Definition's additional input and output parameters. When using a multi drive setup these additional I/O parameter selections disappear. I was going to try and read these parameters using explicit messaging but it does not look like it is possible because I don't see where I can enter a port # or node address. Has anyone ever done this?

Thanks

Ok I have found out that it is possible to read/write to additional parameters using the multi drive setup and messaging.

Similar Topics

I had to replace 3 PowerFlex 40 multi-drives that each had 3 PF4M daisy chained off the DSI port. The PF40s had comm-e cards installed for...
Replies
Views
I have a machine with a CompactLogix ver20 and PowerFlex 40 multi drive node. That PF40 has a Comm-E ethernet adapter and has four PowerFlex-4Ms...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Tearing my hair out! I have had this working in the past but cannot figure out what is wrong now! Simple set up. PF 525 set up as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I discovered something not covered in a manual, but wanted to share anyway. In addition to the scattered read service, you can perform a...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom