Pilot light

I am trying to do wire a program using a single timer to turn on a pilot light 1 through 8 in a sequence to 1 sec intervals. When all eight lights are on the are turned off from 8 to 1 in sequence at 1 sec intervals. I have to use one timer and the rest are compare instructions. does any one know how to do it is logixPro outputs are 0-7 and on off is I:1/0.

I feel like I am doing your homework problem for you but attached is a rough example that will do 4 lamps. You can expand it out to 8.

Similar Topics

I have an older vacuum convey system with a lot of enable / disable switches and pilot lights of every color. They appear to be an older and I...
Replies
Views
We have a number of hydrogen gas burn off stacks, each of which has a natural gas pilot light at the top of the stack. There is a flame detector...
Replies
Views
For Japanese Standard on the color coding on Pilot light for annunciator: Red Pilor Light means running(e.g. motor is running) Green Pilot Light...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Can anyone share the Combined tube autopilot program If anybody worked with it.. we have newly installed this Auto pilot CT which is...
Replies
Views
It is my understanding that an LED is considered a simple device, making its use fairly simple in an IS application. However I am running into a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom