FT View Password protected screens

Burch

Good Morning,

Is there a way to password protect an entire screen in Factory Talk View?

I would have though there would have been a "properties" setting for the screen where this could be done?

I could not find it..

Thanks,
Burch

Right Click --> Display Settings --> Security Code

You can make a screen to have code "C", for example

In Security Model, only make the Groups (or users) that you want to access the screen have code "C".

They will have to be logged in to the system then to see that screen.

Alternatively, whatever navigation button goes to the screen you can have "CurrentUserHasCode( C )" on the "enable" section (if using FTVSE 8.0) or for visibility or whatever model you use.

Similar Topics

I am working with a customer to make an update to a FTView Me program and they have provided me with the .apa file. Unfortunatly the file is...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Is there a way to password protect an entire screen in Factory Talk View? I would have though there would have been a "properties"...
Replies
Views
Hello is their a way to create a password that contains the following variables: 1) number of the day in the month, example 07 the 7th day in...
Replies
Views
on my Allen Bradley HMI i want to put a login and logout screen for when my operators want to reject a part in production i want to eliminate this...
Replies
Views
I have a FT View ME project that we need to make a simple change to and all we have is the .mer file. I tried to restore it with the application...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom