Recipe Plus Help

Raymie64

I am working on a project where I have edited my recipes that are contained on a CF card. I was able to edit the recipes and tested the navigation from my laptop. I then copied the file back to the CF, but when I plugged the card back into the screen I do not see any recipes.

I have checked the path in setup and made sure it is pointed to the location \Storage Card2\Recipes. I have also created a new runtime file for the PVP and that made no difference.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Have you tried to cycle power on the PVP? I've done about 10 CF card recipe edits in the last few weeks without any issues. Copy *.RPP file from card, paste in users/public/public documents/RSViewEnterprise/HMI Projects/ your file/RecipePlus. Modify in Studio, save, copy and paste back onto CF card. Probably more than 1 way to do this, but it worked for me.

So I called tech support and it appears there is an issue when using Studio versions higher then 5.0 and creating a rpp file for firmware version below 5.0.

The fix is to run a conversion tool. I have attached the utility