B&R black series PLC

labik

Hi,

I'm looking for someone with some experiance with old PLC from B&R Automation. CP32 or MCCP32 it's PLC programmed with DOS programm ProSYS.

I would like to get some information about communication with tis PLC and HMI over RS232/RS485.

You should contact B&R directly, they have an office in Warsaw and the Poland headquarters is in Poznań; basic phone support is free (in the USA it is anyway). Baring that, I would try a German language forum since back then they were mainly selling to German and Austrian companies.

The black line stuff is around 15 to 20 years obsolete, and B&R was a small company back then. It will be hard to find people that have worked with them, even at B&R.

Hey,

I've already contacted polish support and they have verly little to none information about older PLC's. That's why I'm asking here.