FactoryTalk Alarms and Events Aggregate

thomasrjones

Has anyone implemented a site-wide FTAE structure in which they require aggregate signals of events?

I need to program a great many alarms and activate a visual alert(red) based on the severity level of the configured alarm. Let's say I have 1000 alarms for a line. Id rather not program an "OR" for each alarm that is 900+ in severity going to my beacon. Developers may reassign an alarm over a period of time; in which they would have to cut-n-paste into another level of visual alert(amber) rung.

Finally, the cyclical processing of ALMD instructions. How might I process through 1000 instructions? ALARM_DIGITAL cannot be constrained to an array. Thus each is separate in its entirety.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I've got problem about my Alarms services (i think), that happen after installed Visual Studio. I did a few things like, Repair : Studio...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! First time posting to this, so should give you a bit of background info on myself to explain the situation i'm in. I am a beginner...
Replies
Views
We've used HMI tag alarms for years, but they are gone in recent versions. So we're switching to a FactoryTalk Alarms and Events Server and we...
Replies
Views
Hi guys i have troubles getting the selected item properties in FTV Alarms and Events. I have this "Alarm and Event Summary" which displays my...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am having some issues setting up a new install of FactoryTalk View SE. In particular the Alarms and Events server. If this sounds...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom