RSLINX Enterprise Problem

yang1216

Hi all,
I want to connect to a PanelView Compact 400 to download application. But in the transfer utility, I can just see a yellow question mark, then I cannot download or upload at all. However, in the RSlinx classic, the PVC 400 icon is just there.
I have tried ME 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, but all cannot work.
Any one can help me? I think PVC 400 is not a new product, should I try ME 7.0?
Thanks very much.

What version of View Studio are you using?

You must use View Studio v5.10 minimum to support the PanelView Plus Compact terminals.
Else RSLinx Enterprise will show a yellow question mark and the download will fail.

65081 - RSLinx Enterprise: Showing Yellow Question Mark
Access Level: TechConnect

Regards,
George

What version of View Studio are you using?

You must use View Studio v5.10 minimum to support the PanelView Plus Compact terminals.
Else RSLinx Enterprise will show a yellow question mark and the download will fail.

65081 - RSLinx Enterprise: Showing Yellow Question Mark
Access Level: TechConnect

Regards,
George

thanks, but I have tried 5.1, 6.0, 6.1 already.

Hmm,

You could try uninstalling/reinstalling RSLinx Enterprise?
Certain files can become corrupted, requiring a reinstall.

Regards,
George