ELC Soft and PID Loops

emet392

Hi,

I am new to Eaton ELC Soft. I have a background with Allan Bradley plcs but this seems to be set as if from 1950. It seems to be powerful enough in its own right for the price and size of the plc but it just isn't what I am used to using. I feel like I have the basics with this software in hand. I have never made a PID Loop before and I was looking for some advice or a small tutorial on what I need ti do. The ELC Soft has a wizard but I do not fully understand what it wants me to enter. Any advice or help would be great.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I am new to ELC Soft and was wondering if anyone has used it to to control a PID loop? If so please help me understand how to create a PID loop in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm fairly new to the PLC world. I did a little bit of it back in my undergrad, but I mainly focused basic on Data Acquisition with NI...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help on the red lion side I was able to diver out all the port settings to get the hmi to talk to elc having the are-485 light to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am newer to the PLC world. I was trained on mostly Allen Bradley and Rockwell stuff. Long story short. I have never used the Eaton...
Replies
Views
Hello! My name is Richard and I'm hoping to pick the brain-trust here about the Eaton ELC and which Allen Bradley PLC is most comparable. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom