Step7, Diagnostick error.

kire

Hello,

I have some question regardering step7 diagnostick buffer.
Please see attached screenshoot, why does I have error on the
CPU when I`dont have any event error? the last is really old... ???

Skjermbilde.JPG

Last edited:
It says you have an FC, or function, that is not loaded. Your program is trying to call a function that has not been downloaded to the processor.

The details on event window say it is FC1004. If you have it in your Blocks folder, try selecting it and downloading it.

Download FC1004. If it is not in your blocks folder, try to see where it is called.

Right click blocks and check consistency is usually the fastest way.

You can send me your program if you'dd like me to check it for you

Are you in a position whereby you can stop and re-start the CPU to verify that the diagnostic buffer is updating?

Have you looked at the h/w config online to see if this gives you any clues?

Hello,

Thank you for your input, I can see you are thinking same ways that I have...

The clock is correct in the CPU so the FC load error is old...

FC is exist online.

I`m not abel to restart the CPU....

So we think the error will disepar when we restart the CPU?