GP Pro-EX Read CSV File

Killercal

Hello all,

I'm using GP Pro-EX to program some HMI terminals for a line. The line has 4 terminals, all with the same screens. On some screens I've got a script that reads text and PLC addresses from a CSV file that is located in the USB slot of each terminal. Now if I have to make a text change to a screen I have to make the change in the CSV file for each terminal.

I was wondering if there is a way to do a Read CSV File command over an ethernet network to a computer? If so, I would only have to change one CSV file instead of 4.

Any help would be great.

Scott

Similar Topics

I've got a client who wants to pilot a Schneider's M580 controllers in Unity Pro and use their OFS OPC server to read tags straight out of the...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all... I am a new bee in C# to GE Fanuc Versamax Pro PLC communication..... So I want to read/write registers values using c#...
Replies
Views
I am new in PLC please help me to read data registers of energy meter (TRINITY tinypro-6) i tested on M-Tester it is showing values from range...
Replies
Views
I have a Panasonic FPΣ PLC that has register values that have changed, how do you read them and update your program. If you try to upload the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a setup of a Wago 750-873 (ethernet controller) with a 16DI and 16DO module, progarmmed in CoDeSys We use a Pro Face screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom