Refurbished PLC websites

dlweber

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone used ***********.com? I am looking for someone with experience with this site, they have fairly low prices but that is not always a good omen.

Or does anyone know another website (other than ebay) to get used/refurbished PLC/HMI's components.

Yeah but for the one part plccenter is $1,800 *********** is $530

I am just trying to limp along a dying machine

I hate the machine, however since it is still (well usually) operational we must keep it on life support

Even though *********** is our competition, as we sell a lot of the same things, we have also bought many things from them and they are a good company, they are also on ebay, I would never buy anything from PLCCenter, every time I have tried they have dropped the ball, I also know several others that have had nothing but issues with them

What was it you are looking for? we may have it, our ebay store is closed because we are moving and we list most of our used items on ebay and the new ones are on our website

I have used *********** for a few years, and have always had good experiences.
On the only occasion I had a problem, they had a warranty and honored it.

Also it is not an extremely far drive I could always go there and throw the panel through the places window if it is junk and they do nothing about it

EDIT: Six hours is not to far for some satisfaction out of a purchase gone wrong lol

Last edited:
It is about average for Ebay prices some are $100 cheaper some are $300 more but overall it seems to be in the middle

I highly recommend PLC Center (Radwell). Especially for finding obsolete items and other hard to find stuff. I also have had SLC cards repaired with them and they come with a 2 year warrenty.