Stodio 5000 upload problems

EMSSTC

I am trying to get the program out of a 1756-L72/B Logix 5572 ver 21.11 with Studiio 5000 ver 24.00. When I try to upload, it changes to Studio 5000 Logix Designer ver 21.00. It gives me a screen that says "Connected To Upload" I click on Select File and give it a name. I Click on Creat Project File and Upload "Yes" and it looks like it is working, but when it finishes the screen looks exactly like it did before I clicked upload. I look for the file and find a .BAK000.acd, but it is empty. Does anyone have any hints of what I may be doing wrong?

Why are you trying to upload a project created in version 21 with version 24? The versions MUST match.

Why are you trying to upload a project created in version 21 with version 24? The versions MUST match.
How do I get to Studio 21? Do I need to uninstall version 24? Is there a difference between Studio 5000 and Logix Designer (That one came up version 21?) Sorry about all of the questions, I just don't know how to proceed.

The funny thing about RSLogix 5000 and Studio 5000 is that unlike most other software, you can have multiple versions installed at the same time. You must have each major revision of software for each major firmware revision that you want to support.

I don't know how these newer versions are presented to you when you purchase them these days. In the past you would get a DVD with the latest version as well as "all" of the previous versions. You can check your installation media for other revisions, otherwise you will either have to get on their website with your techconnect contract (if you have one) or contact your distributor for V21.

The funny thing about RSLogix 5000 and Studio 5000 is that unlike most other software, you can have multiple versions installed at the same time. You must have each major revision of software for each major firmware revision that you want to support.

I don't know how these newer versions are presented to you when you purchase them these days. In the past you would get a DVD with the latest version as well as "all" of the previous versions. You can check your installation media for other revisions, otherwise you will either have to get on their website with your techconnect contract (if you have one) or contact your distributor for V21.
Thanks, I'll take a look at that.