Any experience with ProSoft ILX800-SMS Module?

CCasalie

Does anyone have any experience with the ProSoft ILX800-SMSG texting module for the Rockwell Micro800 PLCs?

I am using one on a project and I am curious if there are any pitfalls anyone has found? I am just doing basic alarm dialout based on digital inputs.

One thing I have found is that apparently, Verizon SIM cards (at least ones right out of a phone) don't work. According to the module's STATUS bits, it can't even read the SIM card. When an AT&T one in that I borrowed from a colleague's Iphone 5S, it fired right up and worked no problem.

For those that have used this device, what carrier's have you successfully used?

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm working on a proposal for a client, and long story short I need to suggest a new master PLC for polling existing RTU sites that are...
Replies
Views
I am currently looking for a hart card that can function with a micrologix 1400. So far the only thing i have found is Prosoft's Hart to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience using the prosoft MVI69-Mnet (Modbus TCP module) with a Compactlogix? I need to use it to communicat with another...
Replies
Views
@ All: what is your best guess on a potential range in increase in efficiency in % (i.e. saved programming hours, greater output, etc.) when...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, has anyone worked with any type of Keyence PLC and could share their experience with it? Vendor showed me camera footage reply of a work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom