ProFace GP2500-TC11

naimen

Hi, I have a problem. I just started to work in one company in beggining my work this company gave me job. They have HMI ProFace GP2500-TC-11 and PLC of LS industry's XGT CPUH and transfer module XGL-C42A. Officially ProFace not supporting LS industry's drivers in this model, but korea ProFace support not officialy, they sent me drivers for XGT I Downloaded in HMI and after that HMI frosed, nothing work even 3 fingers edge doesn't work, just my programm appearing and nothing else, HMI working but in frosed mode, I tryed everything I have no idea how to fix. Programm which I downloaded in HMI very simple, just for check. Conection was via 422 cable.PC Ethernet could not find HMI it use to work with different plc via modbus or different plc drivers but in this XGT drivers frosed. Support center said they are not supporting this model anymore. Can you help me alive this HMI, please.