Enclosure with a cover?

einnh

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know of a operator console or panel that has a cover or shroud? Ideally NEMA4X but 4 will be sufficient. I need something to cover the buttons as console will be installed outside in high-ice environment. (Don't want operators with a screw-driver chipping ice off the buttons!)

Should I just use a window kit? Seems expensive.

Any thoughts?

Thanks guys!

I do not know if you currently have a HMI in that environment or have worked with them in the cold, but some HMIs do not show up well when they get cold, we have one in an un-insulated part of the building and it at times can get fairly hard to read.

Just wanted to throw that out there in the case you have not experienced this before.

Similar Topics

I need an enclosure for wifi access points that will be outdoors. The antennas will mount outside the box but everything else inside. Standard...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question and would like a few opinions if possible. 5x 480 outlets control 5 machine. I want to run them through a contactor...
Replies
Views
Looking over the technical data for a PowerFlex 755 & noticed they specify a minimum enclosure volume for their drives: (1)When using a circuit...
Replies
Views
We am planning to build an electrical enclosure on the manufacturing line. The only concern is to prevent dust from getting collected inside the...
Replies
Views
We've had a number of design discussions and done some extensive testing on enclosure heating/cooling solutions for various panel builds...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom