Genop 71 malfuncion

pigassos1966

Good afternoon to all
Could you pls to have any advise for the following trouble:
Power management system: SIMOS PMA 71

The problem on the Alternator No3 is the lack of communication between Siemens Genop 71 power management and the CPU 315 2 DP and the system does neither ‘see’ any communication between PROFIBUS –DP ET 200S.

I have resorted to the following:
1. I have swapped SIEMENS GENOP 71, CPU 315 2 DP and PROFIBUS –DP ET 200S from DG No 3 to DG No1.
After this mutual exchange, the individual parts work fine hence it is not a matter of any of the parts having any problem, but please note that by changing the CPU 315 2DP.

Despite the swap of the parts, the cards corresponding to each DG have remained unchanged. The communication issue for the DG3 remains regardless.

2. I have then swapped the micro SD cards from DG3 to DG1 and the DG No1 presents the same symptoms as the DG3.

3. I have then changed the PLC from master to slave so that the repeaters change from No2 to No1.Same result.

4. PROFIBUS connector from GENOP No3 until OP7 has been checked without any disruption.

6. All the Dip-switch settings for DP coupler CPU OP7, repeaters and PROFIBUS address, have been checked and they have been found in accordance to the instruction manual by the maker.

7 I am not aware whether the micro SD card contains any software that addresses Each DG separately, or whether the card itself has been damaged.

Many thanks in advance

George.:unsure::unsure: