ultrasonic flowmeter

shkoko2000

i want to install ultrasonic flow meter at flare lines ( cold and hot)which diameters are 14 and 24 in so i have some questions in this issue: 1-what is the required parameters to make an order? 2-how to determine the type of ultrasonic that suitable for my case? 3-what is the estimated or average cost for emerson ultrasonic flow meters?

Similar Topics

Is it good idea to use ultrasonic clamp type of flowmeter for water dosing? I already using the flowmeter pulse output by setting to 10L per...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am wondering if there is an ultrasonic type flowmeter (clamp on) for measuring flow in partially filled pipes. The ones that I was...
Replies
Views
Dear, I need to measure flow on existing pipe 1.6m diameter, and it is not allowed to remove it, so I guess I will go for clamp on ultrasonic...
Replies
Views
dear, i was looking at the ultrasonic flowmeter from E+H, proline prosonic flow 93W, this flowmeter will be used for sewage applications, and...
Replies
Views
Looking at a sensor wired directly to a PLC analog input (DL450) and trying to identify a make and model. Sensor is working, but if I sign a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom