Cimplicity MB_TCPIP communication with Schneider M580

Marie1982

Hello,

[FONT=&quot]I have Cimplicity 9.0 (which is a v8.0 upgrade) application. I'm trying to communicate with Schneider M580 and M340 PLCs. It is working when I use Network Options Ethernet Tester tool, I can read 4xxxx registers. I would like help to find why my points aren't communicating. BTW, the 8.0 application is currently running at my client's site. I'm testing the v9.0 upgrade before commissionning it on site. I haven't changed anything in the application except upgrading it to v9.0. Thanks. [/FONT]

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting, though I have been to this site a few times hunting for some random problem like we all do. I...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to program some new Versamax micro PLCs through PAC using some programs saved in our archive however whenever i go to import...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im using Cimplicity 8.2. after the last restart Server Scada, the PTDL_RP process can not running. so Process can not be login to database...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a Emerson/GE PLC with Cimplicity SCADA. I need to export data of a specific point/object to a CSV file and load the CSV file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom