OMRON Data Logging NB10W-TW01B

alanyap

Hi all,
Does anyone done data logging for trending for this model of touch panel?
I found that the catalog does not state this function for this model..
Is data logging possible for this model? OMRON NB10W-TW01B.

Please advice, i need it urgently....

Last edited:
You set up external memory from the USB device. Then you can write to this external memory from a macro in the NB10W-TW01B Screen.
I have not tried this but since you can see the information on a network using a browser, it should be possible to poll the site and log the new information, using a programming language like VB.

Regards,
Garry
http://www.accautomation.ca

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm a second year electrical engineering student and i'm doing student's project which requires me to write a PLC program for a factory...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using an Omron CPM1A PLC to control a quality control station. I am interested in logging the I/O ports in real time. I was told by...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, I've made a couple of projects with Omron PLCs, still, I can't figure out a quick solution to this one. I have a CJ2M-CPU32...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to read data from Omron CP2E CPU from my Mitsubishi RJ71EN71 with Simple CPU Communication Function. Suppose it was using...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a customer to copy one of the machines they designed in-house several years ago. The previous PLC programmer had a thing for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom