Please help with Twincat

Intern101

Hi all
I'm very new to Twincat and am doing an internship using the beckhoff cx8090 model. I'm trying to connect a PT100 resistor to the el3202 block and i just have a couple of questions

How am i supposed to connect it
How do i import different libraries so i can access the hysteresis function from the plc manager
How do i actually link up the pt100 input to my program? and how do i test if it is working or not

Please if you can help me with any of these questions let me know ASAP :)

Thanks in advance

If this is the only module used apart from the endmodule and obvious the controller.
it will be %IW0 and %IW1
you will see the temperatures as an INT of tenths of a degree.
like 213 for 21.3 celsius.
in varlist it is temperature1 :INT AT %IW0;
and in the program it is temperature1
on the visualisation it is a little harder as an INT is a whole number
so you will need to convert it to a real and then divide it by 10.
on screen it is %3.1f for example.