Network Issue...

hsroomi

Hello experts,

Have a nice day….

I am using fatek plcs with ethernet on board module CBE. I have connected CBE directly to PC via facon server many times. The issue is that now I have a task in which I have to monitor the real time data in control room of 6 PLCs each placed at different locations of around 1-3 kms. We want this communication wireless. My question is that can we use multiple PLCs connected with same router (long distance) and then we can monitor in our PC? Or can we monitor data from multiple routers in one place?

Is there any type of ethernet to wireless transmitter / receiver to be place at both ends ?

Any support in this regard will be highly appreciated.

I have attached the image for reference.

Regards

Drawing.jpg

Each PLC will have it's own address. Then you can use unmanaged switches, and connect however you want.
I would do fiber optic first where I could. I don't expect you need blazing speed. Multimode should be fine.

Check with Moxa for the wireless solution. Download Success Stories, and look at Underground Mining.