Quantum 140CPU65160 Unity PRO XL BCD to Word %S51 (Hours and Minutes)

Bit Crunch

Can someone please chime in, and either post a screen shot, or describe how to change the %S51 (BCD) hours and minutes to two separate words for remote viewing.

I do not see a BCD to Word function, nor do I see a good clean way to spit the %S51 into two bytes, reverse the bytes, then package back into the two needed words. Am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
there is a bcd to int block, you might be able to use that with the shift right function block (SHR) to split the bits from there.

i dont have unity with me right now but i can give it a go later.

Pease see my PLC model and software (UNITY PRO XL) - Think I can even set up simulation through a switch to another laptop running Modscan. To verify the results. I have yet to see a good way to do this.

I will send a 100 dollar bill to the person who resolves this issue.

Word_to_byte this will split the %SW into two bytes (high and low bytes) then bcd_to_int for each byte

Last edited: