Vba scripting for ifix trend

If this really "Critical" I suggest that you contact the manufacturers support for assistance. That way you are sure to get accurate information in a timely manner.

These Forums are great but not recommended for the fastest and direct help in every situation. YMMV

Private Sub ScrollLeft2_Click()
Dim ShapeObj As Object
For Each ShapeObj In Groupxx.ContainedObjects
If ShapeObj.ClassName = "Chart" Then
ShapeObj.ScrollPercentage = 25
ShapeObj.ScrollBack
Exit For
End If
Next
End Sub

Change xx to the group number given to the group.

The chart will be assigned a group number. The buttons will also be assigned a group number within the chart group. xx represents the button group number. This "points" to the group and what animations you want to take place.

Instead of creating everything from scratch, why not use a dynamo set?

but i dont know how to assign group number for a chart and button within chart group.. what do you mean by that?
please help me... iam new in IFix..

iFix will assign a group number to a group when the group is created. The groups can be found in the program tree. Why not use a dynamo set? By using a dynamo set the groups all all created for you.

so i have to insert a chert and a button and group them seperately by using grouping...and now i have to rename "group xx" as "group 'group number of button' " right?
And one more doubt...what is this chart group ?
is it the same grouping of chart what what i meant here??

In the system tree chose Historical. click and drag Historical into the picture. The scrolling buttons will be show up and you can change the % of scroll by opening the VB script. All the groups will be given a group number automatically.

hmm.. i have created the trend as you explained..like,
1st i opend historical from dynamo sets and draged that chart into my current picture...and assigned a pen for chart..and changed the scroll percentage in vb script... and i run it.. still it is not working... i can zoom it.. but couldn't scroll...

With the picture in the edit mode, click once on the graph. In the program tree the picture should expand and the group that represents the graph will be highlighted. Click the plus sign preceding the group , that should expand the graph group and another group called HistScrollBar2 should be exposed. Expand HistScrollBar2 to get yet another 4 groups, Expand those groups to find the one you need to modify, then right click on the scroll icon in the program tree within the group you want to modify, choose edit script. Change the value of ShapeObj.ScrollPercentage = 50 to what you need for your app. On the toolbar click Debug, then compile picture from the dropdown menu. Save the changes, close VB editor, save picture and it should work.

can you mail me a video showing setting up the the "historical" graph for 25 and 50 % scrolling back and front or snapshot of each step.. it will be well appreciated.. i tried all the ways u explained... but dont know why is it not working.. my mail id is '[email protected]'