CompactLogix L18 with Wonderware DASABCIP v4

phuz

So I have resolved the issue with the Kepserver by reverting to V20 of Logix firmware for now, but I am having issues with the Wonderware side of things. I am using InTouch 2012 (10.5) and DASABCIP.4. When I launch the application, I get a whole bunch of "Failed to poke" messages in the SMC logger, and of course none of my data is getting through to the screen.

Under the configuration, I have changed it to PORT_CIP > ENB_CPLX > BACKPLANE_CPLX > LOGIX_CPLX
The IP address and slot number (0) are correct.

I would start by bringing up DASABCIP to V5. V5 is very stable have been using it on all jobs - supports the newer firmware for AB.

Similar Topics

I have found that when a Momentary Push button is pressed when the power is shut off to the PanelView and CompactLogix controller. After power is...
Replies
Views
I am using GSV for Wall Clock and created a controller tag to get the Date and time values. When power is removed from the processor I loose the...
Replies
Views
Good evening everyone, I am looking at a new project that will involve swapping out a SLC 5/04 processor with a CompactLogix using the 1747-AENTR...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a MicroLogix 1500 program I would like to convert to a CompactLogix 1769-L18ER. Can I use the RS Logix 5000 Tools/...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I purchased a new CompactLogix 1769-L18ER-BB1B. The last CompactLogix L18 I bought last year this time, I had no problem...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom