Mitsubishi FX2n-32MT Programmer???

Hello all,

I am looking for a Mitsubishi PLC programmer in the Knoxville, TN area. I need someone to upload the program from an FX2n-32MT and print it out for me. I have a client that wants to convert all of the Mitsubishi controllers to AB.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you have program on the disc, you can email it to me and I can
print it out to PDF file and email it back. I'm sure many guys
here would help as well.

No disk...just a controller

Panic Mode:

Thanks for the quick response. I don't have a disk copy of the program. The client just gave me one of the processors with the program on it. They don't have software or cables either.

I had planned to work with someone locally to get the program for me but have had a lot of trouble finding anyone in Knoxville that works on Mitsubishi.

Now I'm considering buying or building an SC-09 cable and downloading the software from Mitsubishi to get the program myself.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

You can probably save yourself some money for the SC09 if
you make your own cable as shown here
Medoc should be free for download but I'm not sure if you can
get comments as well (if they are in the PLC).
The MEDOC should be available for download here

Can you mail PLC to someone who can upload and print program?
It may be cheapper than having someone on site.
FX2N is relatively small and easy to ship.

You don't have to buy overpriced SC-09, make it like PANIC recomended or get OEM replacement from www.plccables.com or www.mrplc.com

Contr_conn is right about cables. Even more
I appreciate the idea of sending PLC
(now how come I didn't think of that?).
What was I thinking?

:sick:

Last edited:
If you have EEPROM Memory in the PLC, you may need to send EEPROM only to someone with FX2N.

Shipping PLC will be the best.
If everything goes smooth it will take not more than 3-4 hours, possibly less if you can accept PDF without a paper copy.

If you ship PLC Thursday, you may have PDF via email Friday night or Tuesday morning.

I also know people who can do conversion to AB very fast at reasonable rates.

Outsource the Conversion...

I am interested in outsourcing the conversion. How should I proceed with getting estimates/quotes from some of you guys? I think I can get the code off the controller and save it using the "GX Developer" software I downloaded from Mitsubishi. If that's the case, I will send the file to anyone that is interested. I will need the code converted to a MicroLogix 1200. I will be replacing the existing touch panel with AB PV600. I'll try to get the code off the processor this evening.

Thanks in advance!

Mitsubishi Code to Convert

I'm attaching the code from the Mitsubishi processor. Let me know what you think it would take to convert it to MicroLogix 1200.