Neat Product

The Plc Kid

I have been using this little guy for about 3 weeks and thought I would share

http://us.dlink.com/products/connect/shareport-mobile-companion/

It's the ideal solution for hotel rooms that don't have WIFI and you want to kick back and watch Netflix on your tablet, etc.

It does not have the same range distance that a normal AP does (Linksys) but has worked thus far for all my needs and is very portable.

Yep, I've had one for about a year now, and use it mostly as a charger, but there are apps for iPhone which I use to get other data, like a thumb drive access to.

It's a handy device, and IIRC, it was reasonably priced, like $35 or so.

Looks like a good tool if you work on PLC's in cold environments like I do. Would seem you could plug that into the Control Panel's outlet and into the network switch. Then you could just sit warm in your truck and program away. Thing I will look into this!!