Citect V7.10 Compiling Error

alanyap

Guys,
I just installed a fresh copy of Citect SCADA V7.10 into my PC.
For this project i have retrieve its project from the SCADA-PC.
However, when i compile this project. It comes out with an error called (database not found).

the directory is
Table :- C:\ProgramData\Citect\CitectSCADA7.10\User\Hartalega4_2012_HD03_Clean_Oct2012\INCLUDE.DBF

i found this online, then i refer the instruction and try ahead but it didn't worked.
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=85806

Do you guys have any suggestion to solve this problem?
please feel free to drop anything you think it may helps,
looking for the solution asap...

Thanks alot,

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I have a problem during compiling Citect project. When the compiler run to report database as the image then it don't show errors...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom