FTV-ME VERSION 8.0 error message

bright676

I was finallely able to get a program into my PVP-1250 but when I load it after it restarts I get the following error message on the panel view, error: cannot open project due to version incompatibiliy".

I am using ftv-me version 8.0
panel view + 1250, 2711p-T12C4D1 series a, revision d
windows 8.1.

With all the manuels and notes I have, I cannot find this error.

Can some one guide me in the right direction with this or perhaps give me a knowledge base numberto look up? I do have a contract.

Thank you

check the version

When you create the runtime you should be able to select a version. You'll need to know what version firmware is in the Panelview and create for that. You should be able to check the version of firmware that the Panelview is running from the info page.