diagnostics buffer

hi all
can i do diagnostics buffer with out password ?

if the programer make a time to stop the working of my system will it cause SF and BF-PN leds to become red light? and if taht happend can i reset it and make my system work without password ?

the system was working the last year and now when trying to operate it no thing working

my plc show that

sf on
BF-PN flash
MT of
ON on
force of
RUN on
stop of

Hello,
If the plc project is password protected , the diagnostic buffer is invisible.
If the programmer do something wrong in the software, can cause the red LED SF.
The BF-PN can be caused by lack of the nodes already programmed in the hardware config , but not present.

Regards.

Similar Topics

Guys, I'm new to your site, so hi to all. I have a situation where occasionally I want a a number of Siemens S7-300 PLCs to crash or stop. I...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have few Profinet slaves connected to S7-1200 over Profinet. I wish get alarms and disagnostics from the devices. (IO-Link...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I heard some cool things today regarding network switch diagnostics (i had usually always brushed over these without much thought.) I was...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am taking a deep dive into my facilities HMI Thin Manager Server which has been alarming for High CPU usage. We are using FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using TIA Portal V18. I have imported a (v5.7) SIMATIC manager project via device proxy. I have created a HMI project (TP700) in TIA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom