Simatic HMI TP900 Comfort

lyntonius113

Hi Gents, i need some direction if possible,
i am trying to make my tp900 switch to different screens, i have made new screens and numbered them,
how do i now make this TP go to a new screen, i send an int to the HMI... then nothing,
Where can i find the link between the Tags in the HMI and the actual Screen number? :eek:

Thanks
Chat soon

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do.

The normal way to do change screens is to use a button. If you drag one screen from the project tree onto another screen's editor window, then it will automatically create a button with that takes you to that screen when you click on it. You can also do this manually b by going to the events tab for a button's properties, and using the appropriate system function (I think it is activatescreen or changescreen, something like that.

Hi MK42, Thanks for the quick response, what i would like to do is make the PLC force the HMI to go to a screen when there is an error on a specific fixture, lets say fixture 1 gets an error i want the HMI to jump to that screen,
internally i can jump around from place to place with buttons, but any idea how i can do it from outside?

Mike, thanks allot i went and scratched around there... after some time i found it,
the tab was hidden so i just dragged it up and presto!
(the tab was squashed down and looked like part of the screen border)

Thanks for the pointers Gents