red lion Data Station Plus

jde79121

need suggestions or a sub contractor to build custom web page for Data Station PLus
Include a Dashboard with live values
Trend and Event Screen
Data Station + is connected to AB compact logix that is storing totalizer values by day
Need to build a printable report that is either calling a csv file or enter in month/year in web page and populate data from the AB Tags that stored as year 0,1& 2 for rolling three year history
future would like to send data to offsite storage

These are stand alone systems for individual end users

Greetings.
Have you discussed any of this with Red Lion? I don't know about recently, but back in the day they were a big help via telephone and email support on this type of thing. I had the G series HMI that has a lot of the data station features like trending, C code and such. The screens could be emulated wirelessly to my laptop. We never took then past the firewall due to fear of hacking... but that was 2005 or so, it is common now to have remote access through VPN. Red Lion Support should point you to the right documentation for this.
Keep us updated ...