FactoryTalk View SE 7.0 Log In

poj101

Hi All,

I am using FT View SE for the first time, I have developed a number of projects using ME previously.

Can anyone explain how to place a log in button?
I have looked at a few videos on You Tube and when the user can easily place a log in button simply by dragging it from the toolbar. I do not have a log in button option on my toolbar for some reason.

I am developing the application on my laptop at the minute without a license. Is this the reason?
(The application will be deployed on a PC and touchscreen eventually)
I was able to set up the security accounts for various users but the log in button option still remains hidden.

Am I missing something really simple...?:confused:

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I am looking to add a way of logging FactoryTalk View ME current user and when the user trigger a boolean (HMI PB) w/ timestamp...
Replies
Views
I have Factorytalk View Studio local edition installed on multiple machines. Every once in a while the data logging locks up and pens don't update...
Replies
Views
How do I get my Alarm View Alarm Design Log View load only 1000 tags when I open this window, can anyone help me?
Replies
Views
Hello I am asking about datalog viewer for factorytalk view SE like in RSview 32 ActiveX controls. i know can be use datalog to excel or to sql...
Replies
Views
Good day, I would like to extract the FT View SE Alarm Log. We currently have got a Excel spreadsheet set up with a connection to the FTAE SQL...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom