Schneider M241 Comms to ABB IRC5 Robot

amorris

I have a Schneider Electric PLC (M421) & an ABB IRC5 robot controller. I'm starting this thread to see if there is anyone that can advise me on an approach...

My intention is to use an Anybus (AB7669) gateway to communicate between these two controllers. This is my first project dealing with these parts so I'm looking for a little advice/documentation on establishing a communication path.

Thank you.

Hi, this is my first post �� I'm currently working on a similar project. We are planning to use an ethernet/ip slice in the m241 rack.

Similar Topics

Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently I was asked to analyze the logic of the air conditioning system in one of our departments. The PLC that controls this system is...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that has M241 PLC. I need to add a couple of outputs to the program, and I don't have the original code. Am I screwed or can I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I have a Schneider M241 as master of a CAN network with several encoders and whatnot, everything is working fairly well. Now...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking of selecting the Schneider M241 PLC for a product line. Has anyone worked with this PLC before? Please share your likes/dislikes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom