Redlion G306 and GSM module obtaining IP address for remote access and display

monkeyhead89

Hi,

I have a Redlion G306 and its GSM Modem add on which I have successfully managed to send and receive texts from.

I'm interested to know whether its possible to get the ip address of the sim card to get remote access and also so that I can display it on the HMI and log it too.

I've tried using the GetNetIp() function and it either displays an * or the message "NO-IP".

Surely there's a way to get the ip?

Regards,

Matt

Similar Topics

Hello masters, I have a trouble, I need change the IP for ML1400, I have a program with download the results with archive csv, but the program it...
Replies
Views
I have a G306 hmi I have tried to upgrade from a panelview 600 on an existing line that is connected to a SLC 5/03. I have had succuess for the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I just upgraded our G306 to a bigger G310 display. The G310 just will not serve a web page to the Internet. I can see it on the LAN...
Replies
Views
HI, As you can see from my name ! I am struggling ! I am trying to get my SLC 5/03 talking to and working with my RED LION G306 Hmi. I have...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to have an Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1100 control the screen changes in a Redlion G306? I can't seem to find any way to associate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom