Siemens Safety

daxter

Good morning everyone.
I wanted to know if anyone has any example for the management of safety. Basically I do not have to do is manage the emergency buttons with the restoration. Light curtains and barriers muting. I saw that there are specific functions to do everything, but I have not found any practical example maybe a sample software in order to better understand how to program. You know give me a hand?
We are immensely grateful, thanks.

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/20810941/136000

Siemens offers a number of safety examples on their support site. Many of the examples are for drives or relays, but you should still be able to find what you need if you search. If you search for muting, for example, It returns two light curtain examples. These usually come with both a step 7 project, and documentation explaining the application, the wiring, etc.