power 24VDC to power for 230VAC

Charbel

dear,

I am trying to understand how to convert from set of calculation for a PLC cabinet (attached), how it was converted from 56.1Watts under 24VDC to 180Watts for 230VAC.

thanks for any help,

charbel

from VDC to VAC.jpg

dear,

I am trying to understand how to convert from set of calculation for a PLC cabinet (attached), how it was converted from 56.1Watts under 24VDC to 180Watts for 230VAC.

thanks for any help,

charbel
The power required from two different voltages is 24 VDC and 230VAC. It is not being "converted" from one to the other. The two requirements are "added" together as shown below the line you have outlined for a total need of 236.1 watts.

Similar Topics

We normally ground the -24VDC side of a control systems power supply. What are you folks thoughts about grounding the -24VDC side of a class 2...
Replies
Views
UL 508: Any reason I can't supply a 60W 24VDC power supply from 2 legs of 480VAC? Our MechE is asking, it is for a product I don't deal with. My...
Replies
Views
In our PLC, we've got a 24VDC (5 amp) power supply - it's a PULS cp5, which connects to a DIN rail. I need it to supply power to 8 x Druck...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about 24vDc powering instruments from a control panel. My question is why do we use a 2 core cable going to the...
Replies
Views
Customer is trying to drive two loop powered LCD display in a 4-20mA loop, one them needs to be backlit, which drops enough voltage to shut the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom