New Install for ControlLogix

Prayder

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have just installed a backplane for a controllogix and I was wondering..... the RTB's for the cards I have stick out further than the controller or the NetIP card does. Are there different sizes or models of RTBs? None of my other backplanes have cards that stick out further than everything else.

Apologies

I apologize... apparently I didnt read the post completely... Please forgive my ignorance...

no problem ... to be honest, the link and the attachment were added as an "edit" AFTER the original post ...

just a suggestion:

the forum works best when you keep "related" questions all together in one thread ... since both of your questions were related to the RTBs it would have made it easier to handle if you had just posted your latest question at the end of the previous thread ...

party on ...