i-Fix Historian Administrator(Add tag from collector)

Hi all...
i was trying to set up a trend which enables crolling(historical) since i'm new i iFix scada..
for that i was trying to collect the tag in "Historian Administrator",, i clicked on "add tags from collector" but it was showing like,,

"there are currently no collector running and/or capable of servicing
a browse request.Performing a collector browse will not be possible
at this time.please start one or more collectors and try again."

How can i fix this problem? i've enabled the "collection option" for the perticulr tag in database manager.. is it because of the tag that i selected from database manager? the tag was a default one which i impoprted from default cgw file(.csv)..

how can i now create a "hist" type node for that tag? please reply..