ACS550 ABB Drive in TIA

blima

Hello!

In the attached photo you will see my ABB Drive in my device configuration tool in TIA v12. It will be controlled by PROFIBUS.

I think that Failsafe PZD1 word is in fact the control word of the Drive. If I put here a decimal number it will be converted to 16bits control word to my drive.

If I do not put nothing in this field, I can change in my code the control word to my drive. Correct?

If I write to IW300 would be the same than wirting in the field PZD01.

Thanks,

TIA v12 Drive ABB.jpg

Similar Topics

Hai Folks Have anybody got experienced with ABB ACS550 Drive... I have an Application of Speed Control of AC Motor... I'm gonna use ABB...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this isn't a plc question but thought I would see if anyone has experience with this application. I have available 0...10vdc for pid...
Replies
Views
Hi all First project on a GE 9030 and would like some help with setting up comms to an ABB ACS550 drive. Scenario: 10-slot rack with CPU363...
Replies
Views
I just replaced this drive as the old one went out when the plant had a power surge/flicker. 1-Installed the drive 2-Powered up 3- Got an...
Replies
Views
Hi Team, I am working on one Paper Coating machine, My Winder, infeed, Coater and Unwinder is runnning through ABB's ACS550 VFD, My winder is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom