Multiple displays on one monitor

We have a large 55" monitor and want to have all our displays we've created in Factorytalk to show on the screen at the same time instead of having to click on a goto button to see them. We were told when we bought Me Station that we could do that, if this makes sense.

What resolution is your monitor? I'm guessing it will most likely be 1920x1080p.

If this is the case what I would do is design all of your screens that you want to show as "popup" screens, and divide the TV's resolution into as many sections as you need and match the pixel size on your popup displays in FT View ME to suit.

Then create a start-up macro that would launch all your screens as always on top popup's.

Similar Topics

I have a project where I need to drive a dozen 7-segment LED displays from values of 0-9. Initially, I was doing to use panel mount digital volt...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use DTM browser to make make modbus poll from RTAC. I'm able to get the points in first poll object. But not able to get anything in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom