1756-IF16 Wiring

jgrassel

Hello folks,

If I'm using the module listed above for 16 basic loop powered devices, is there a jumper product that would connect all the RTN terminals together for me (on one side anyhow) or do I need to make a bunch of tiny little wires! I will tightly control the DC Common so there is no danger of that.
Thanks a lot.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I am having some issues wiring 3 Proportional valves. I am connecting the valve position reference to a 1756-OF8 AB card in a...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCTalk Friends, I am interested in connecting one 2-wire loop powered 4-20mA transmitter to two analog input cards. In my program, I will...
Replies
Views
If I am using an 1756-IF16 analog input module, single ended do I have to jumper all iRTN and RTN as shown in the wiring diagram. I have a mixture...
Replies
Views
Hello, I dont have any experience in commissioning AB PLC equipment so If anyone could help me with the following questions it would be great. I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to spec out some PLC modules for an upcoming project. Our vendor suggested we use a 1756-IF16 analog input module for connecting to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom