altivar 61 problem

The faults you are showing I have never ran across. But as far a the scanner inputs and outputs I have. Those i believe are the factory ones. the scanner inputs and outputs are used to control the drive over ethernet IP. It can also be setup on other types of networks. It is a pretty easy setup up. There is a communications manual that will explain it in more detail.

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure which faults you are referring too, but that is the fault management window, and it is where you enable and disable the faults you want the drive to trip or alarm on.

there should be an alarm history window somewhere to see actual occured faults.

Jtaschaffer is correct about the comm scanner, its easiest to configure and map addresses via a web browser.

Hi

Is the drive on a network profibus etc
I have installed a few of these lately and I had to turn off the phase
Loss fault as the drive would not run.

Donnchadh

You havent shown any faults. As Brendon said this is just the fault management settings. Not the fault you are experiencing

Hi,
I have problem with atv61, i want to measure motor current from atv61 to my plc twdlmda20dtk. what should i do to read motor current from plc? thanks

Use the atv61s analogue output to the plc (If you have an analog input card)
You can then setup the analog output in the drive to output motor current

Get a ethernet ip card for the altivar 61. You can then get motor current to your plc. In rs 5000 set it up as a generic ethernet module. Set your IP address, set your assembly instance input to 101' and output to 100. Size is 8 on input and output. Configuration is 6 size 0. Then setup your scanner inputs and outputs. Current, speed reference, hz etc. it is much more accurate than a analog input or output you have to scale.

I've already used modbus comm from atv to plc with rj45 cable and use 3 wire of rj45 to my plc. And i can write frequency reference from my plc, i try to read motor current logic address but my program still can't read that.

What scanner inputs and outputs are you using. Look at the communications Manuel. It list them there. Is your assemblies set right. What bits are you using in your PLC program for fwd, rev,reset, amps, speed etc.

Last edited:
I've already used modbus comm from atv to plc with rj45 cable and use 3 wire of rj45 to my plc. And i can write frequency reference from my plc, i try to read motor current logic address but my program still can't read that.

Post your program so we can help you...