How many times we can reset RSI activation keys?

ckchew666

Anyone knows how many times I can reset the RSI activation key from the web? Let's say if I do not renew the warranty period of 1 year after expired, do I still be able to reset the activation key?

Thx..Hope someone can clarify.

This text was taken directly from the RSI web page for resetting:

This process is intended for use once per year per serial number. If you have already reset your master disk via the web within the last year, you will need to contact Rockwell Software Technical Support at (1) 440-646-5800 for a reset. If it is after hours and you have already reset your master disk, you can use a KeyDisk until you are able to contact Technical Support.

OG

I got sick of the activation issue with Rockwell. My shop swaps hardware in an out like crazy, and we lose and corrupt our activations on a regular basis.

I finally found a program called "RsMaster" which is sold thru LRWSystems.com that lets me make backup copies of of my Master Disks, and even install activations onto PC's without needing a floppy drive.

I know AB probably dislikes it, but I've also heard from our local distrib that they are going to a new activation method soon, since so many PC's are shipping w/o floppies these days.

Cheers,
Randy