problem to upload the program from CCPM2A

sabramansour

hi
I 'm a newbe and not too familiar with cx-programmer
well my problem now is I have a omron CPM2A and I want to upload the program that already existed in the plc and I'm using comunication port to link the plc and my pc , that's to be clear about every thing, well the is that I found out that I need a pass word to read the program so what to do
please help me :geek::geek::geek:

Similar Topics

Hi All, I need your help that i want to upload the program from Logix5572. Communication is OK through rslinx over ethernet. but when i try to...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends; We have OMRON CJ1M CPU23 with I/O cards at one of our machine. We have arranged a spare PLC and tried to download the program...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am trying to upload a program to my VIPA CPU 114-6BJ02 using a MMC but the MC LED does not blink to indicate the program uploading...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm trying to read the program from Mitsubishi Q2AS(H) PLC. The communication is fine. But while uploading program, selection for...
Replies
Views
hi, we have several machines with s7 200 plcs.some of them i was able to upload the program but there is other machine i cannot upload the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom